Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Planning Monday Link Up!


I've really enjoyed getting back into cooler weather cooking this week. Soups and casseroley things are so yummy!

Mon ~ Shepherd's Pie
Tues ~ Lamb chops and veg
Wed ~ Homemade pizza and Garlic Bread
Thurs ~ Pumpkin Soup and Homemade Bread
Fri ~ Takeaway Fish and Chips {was just Eli and I}
Sat ~ Marinated Chicken pieces and baked veg
Sun ~ Corned Beef, veg and cheese sauce

Baking:
Golden Syrup Dumplings



Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to Share?
Link up below using the linky tool, remember to link back to Becci's Domestic Bliss so others can join in too :)

I'm linking up with:
The Organised Housewife

Take Care
Becci
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Haha! We both have pics of our soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menu planning is a must when on a tight budget I always read yours and pinch your ideas. My goes liket his ; Tuesday - devilled sausages (double batch) with veg. Wednesday - leftover devilled sausages. Thursday - spaghetti bol with hidden veg. Friday - steak & chips. Saturday - Home made mini pizzas. Sunday - roast lamb and baked veg. Monday -roast lamb gravey rolls. Baking - chocolate self saucing pudding, cornflake cookies & banana bread - Chantell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was a single mum and it was just Randall and I we always had roast lamb and gravy rolls on a monday night after having a roast the night before.
      One week would be roast chicken, followed by pizzas on the monday using the left over meat. The next week would be lamb or beef roast followed by the meat and grvay rolls mmm.
      These days there is never enough leftovers to do that often.

      Delete
    2. I usually buy the biggest leg of lamb I can get (we only have lamb when on special) When I roast a chicken I do 2 so there is enough for Monday roast gravey rolls so easy and so Yummy. Chantell

      Delete