Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tucker Tuesdays ~ Recipe: Healthy Banana and Sultana Muffins

 photo 2013_0429Feb20130006_zpse266ab02.jpg

Yesterday I went to make another banana muffin recipe and realised I wouldn't have enough yoghurt. So I searched my Pinterest board and found another suitable fairly healthy muffin recipe. I made a few substitutions though. The original can be seen here, but this is my version.

1 1/2C wholemeal plain flour
1t baking powder
1/2t bicarb
1/2t salt
1C sultanas
2 T linseed meal
1/4C honey
1 egg
2/3C milk
1/4C butter, melted
2 overly ripe bananas, mashed
2t vanilla

Preheat oven to 200C. Place muffin pans in a large 12 hole pan.
Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in jug until well combined.
Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combine.
Divide mix between the 12 muffin cases and bake for about 20 mins.
Fabulous for the school lunchbox.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment: