Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesdays Link Up!

This last weekend I managed to finish off my friends shawl for her birthday and do a fair bit on my Cath Kidson inspired lap rug.


 photo 2013_0417Feb20130005_zpsd7cf3654.jpg My only a few rounds to finish it off then a few ends to sew in and I'll be done. Should be able to knock that over this coming weekend!!!


 photo 2013_0414Feb20130005_zps0003036c.jpg
Barbs Shawl.
Unfortunately the sgae green colour was discontinued before I completed this so Barb chose the beige to finish it off.
I used this pattern available free on Ravelry.

Do you have a crafty project you'd like to share this week?
Link up below using the linky tool, remembering to link back to here so others can join in too.


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That shawl is stunning Bec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so wonderful !! Great work.
    I am still working on my sweater. The back and the sleeves are finished, no on to the front ; )
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete