Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays

 photo 2013_0204Jan20130030_zpsaa7490d2.jpg

This will be my last Menu Plan for a couple of weeks. We're taking a break for some family time. But when I am back there will be a massive Menu Plan post :)

Mon ~ Slow Cooked Beef Casserole
Tues ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Wed ~ Bacon and Egg Muffins
Thurs ~ Sausages and veg
Sat ~ Lasagna
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg

Baking:


Do you Menu Plan? Share you post using the Linky tool below
Remember to link back to here so others can join in the fun!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. what a lot of yummyiness, I'd never seen Anzac Muffin recipes before but they look awesome
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this food looks so delish. :) Hello, I'm Mary and I found your site through Down to Earth.
    My site is: http://stamparoundtheblog.blogspot.com I love to do crafting.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete