Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday Link Up!

 photo BabyBoyBlanketCollage_zps29aa235f.jpg

My latest completed WIP.
I just loved making this blanket for the shop.
It's got a lovely weight and hang to it too.
If you would like to purchase or order one (also available in acrylic for $60) 
email me at limetreecreations(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au


Do you have a crafty project you have completed or are working on?
Would love to see it, link up below.
Remember to link back to here so others can play along


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The blanket looks wonderful Becci, I love the colour.
    Here's what I am working on at the moment. It's on my other blog, not on Simple Abundance.

    http://sentimental--journey.blogspot.nl/2013/04/vintage-knitting-pattern.html

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete