Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays


I actually got to do some baking this week. Stocked up the freezer a little :)

Mon ~ Sausages and veg
Tues ~ Tuna Mornay Pasta Bake
Wed ~ Baked Chicken pieces and veg
Thurs ~ Barnacle Bills {caught out late after an appointment}
Fri ~ Rissoles and veg
Sat ~ Fried Rice and Chicken Wings
Sun ~ Roast Chicken and veg

Baking: 


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to Share?
Link Up below remembering to link back here to this post so others can join in too :)


Take Care
Becci
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I am SO trying those orange cakes! Are they good to freeze? love and peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are excellent to freeze Jess. I also puree the oranges when they are in season and then freeze individually to use. The batch I made the other day were from last years oranges and worked fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freezing up the oranges in advance is a great idea for Rhonda's cake Becci. (scratching head) Why hadn't I thought of that???? lol We really enjoy this delicious cake, I made it when we had friends over so they could try it as well. It was a great success. Yours look absolutely delicious :)

    ReplyDelete