Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays!


Last Monday Eli had to go to hospital for a minor operation and I didn't get organised to put up our menu plan, so this week is a double :)

Mon ~ Roast Pork, lots of veg, gravy made from the juices
Tues ~ Sausages and veg
Wed ~ Roast lamb chops and veg
Thurs ~ Apricot Chicken and veg
Fri ~ Stroganoff meatballs and veg
Sat ~ Crumbed fish and veg with white sauce
Sun ~ Corned Beef, veg and white sauce

Mon ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Tues ~ Chicken snitzels and veg with Diane sauce
Wed ~ Pumpkin soup and homemade bread
Thurs ~ Meat pies and veg
Fri ~ Fresh fish and chips
Sun ~ Roast Pork and veg

Baking:
~ Honey Crackles
~ Rich Butter Cake (made into a marble cake)


Desserts:
~ Jude's Microwave Jam Puddings
~ Butterscotch Self Saucing Pudding
~ Creamed Rice
~ Apricot slice and custard

Probably other things I baked and made for dessert but I didn't write them down and with this head cold I currently I have I don't remember either :)

Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to Share, just link up below :)


Take Care
Becci
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment