Monday, August 5, 2013

Menu Planning Monday Link Up!


 photo 2013_0801July20130030_zpscd736b08.jpg

This week we celebrated Ethan's 5th birthday. I haven't had to do too much baking or dessert making as we've had birthday cake coming out of our ears!

Mon ~ Corned Beef and Veg
Tues ~ Pork chops and veg
Wed ~ Spaghetti Bologanise as requested by the birthday boy
Thurs ~Fish and chips
Fri ~ Pumpkin Soup
Sat ~ Hamburgers
Sun ~ Roast chicken and veg


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share using the linky tool below

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. May I just say that that is one awesome cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becci that cake is really something. Reminds me of the cakes I made for my 2 many years ago. Well done.
    Happy Birthday Ethan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great looking cake well done-love dee x

    ReplyDelete