Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!


 photo rhubarbcake_zps09f5aa57.jpg

Lately I've been feeling much more Foodie like. I haven't felt like that in a long time. I'm actually inspired by food again and it's wonderful!

I tried my hand at something new this week. Well something I tried once and it failed but thanks to this new found inspiration I was willing to go again. I made a vegetarian lasagna and it was delicious!

Mon ~ Slow Cooker Curried Sausages
Tues ~ Steak Dinner
Wed ~ Hot Dogs
Thurs ~ Baked drumsticks and veg
Fri ~ Pumpkin and Spinach Vegetarian Lasagna
Sat ~ Chicken snitzels and veg
Sun ~ Corned beef, veg and white sauce

Baking:
~ Rhondas Scones
~ Old Fashioned Rhubarb Cake

Desserts:
~ Creamed Rice
~ Lemon Delicious


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to Share, just link up below


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment: