Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!

 photo chickensoup_zpsdf412ce5.jpg
Chicken, veg and noodle soup

The start of this week was rather productive. I was feeling really good and felt like being in the kitchen. Then my cold relapsed. Dr seems to think we have a milk case of whooping cough :(

Mon ~ Sausages in bread
Tues ~ Pizza
Wed ~ Beef Casserole
Thurs ~ Campbells spaghetti
Fri ~ Marinated Chicken fillets with packet rice and pasta
Sat ~ Meatball subs
Sun ~ Roast lamb and gravy rolls

Desserts:
~ Meringue, Orange curd and custard
~ Creamed rice and lemon curd
~ Brownies and ice cream

Baking:

Other:
~ Lemon Curd
~ Orange Curd
~ Stewed Rhubarb
~ Chicken stock
~ Chicken, veg and noodle soup


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to Share, link up below using the linky tool


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful Becci. Maybe I can use some of that for my menu plan this coming week.
    I have to get the groceries day by day, as my husband has broken his arm : (
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete