Monday, September 16, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!


 photo jam_zpsf631e2e7.jpg
Strawberry Jam

This weeks menu plan has been rather relaxed. It's Brians week of nights so we've had some easy meals.
I also bought a dozen punnets of strawberries at 2 for $1.60 and made my first batch of jam!!!

Mon ~ Leftover BBQ
Tues ~ Hot Dogs
Wed ~ Sausages and veg
Thurs ~ Surf n turf
Fri ~ Chicken snitzels and veg
Sat ~ Homemade Pizza and Garlic bread
Sun ~ Roast Beef

Baking:
~ Strawberry Jam
~ Condensed milk cookies - made jam and lemon/orange curd drops, sultana and cornflake cookies and melting moments


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh your so clever and dedicated making your own jam! When I was a teenager my parents and I did it for a while so I know it can take a lot of work.They also did a lot of preserving as well. Menu planning is such a great idea, I rarely do the grocery shopping these days unless I've done up my fortnightly menu plan...it saves so much money and stress! x

    ReplyDelete