Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!


 photo GarlicBread_zpsbd4ec1ad.jpg

This week I tried a different way to make Garlic Bread. It worked quite well but needs a little tweaking before I share the recipe

Mon ~ Pastitsio and Garlic Bread
Tues ~ Leftover Pastitsio
Wed ~ Easy dinner
Thurs ~ Hot Dogs
Fri ~ Grilled steak, potato bake, veg and mushie sauce
Sat ~ Fish and veg
Sun ~ Homemade Pizza

Baking:
This week I did a bit of bake to school baking for the freezer.
~ Muffin Pizzas
~ Mini Quiche
~ Mini  Meatballs
~ Apple Pie Chia Pudding

I also got back into making yoghurt and made a batch of lemon cordial now the weather is warming up from the juice I froze a few months back.



Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below :)

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. these look really good.i should do the freezer bit as well so you have me thinking -love dee x

    ReplyDelete