Monday, December 2, 2013

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!

 photo meatloversscrolls_zps84d73a22.jpg
Meatlovers Pizza Scrolls

Well I think this week was pretty much a normal week menu planning wise. That never happens!

Mon ~ Steak and veg with Diane sauce
Tues ~ Slow Cooker Curried Sausages
Wed ~ Meatlovers Pizza Scrolls, Garlic Bread Pizza Scrolls
Thurs ~ Pot roast and roast veg
Fri ~ Homemade Beef snitzels and veg with creamy garlic sauce
Sat ~ Egg Fried Rice and Marinated Chicken wings
Sun ~ Roast pork and veg with homemade gravy

Nothing happened in the baking department and I only make one dessert my MIL's microwave jam puddings which I haven't blogged yet.


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. My boys would love those meatlovers pizza rolls. Do you have a recipe? Cheers, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the pizza dough recipe that came with my bread machine.
      Rolled out the dough, spread with tomato and bbq sauce, sprinkled with grated cheese, topped with shredded ham, sliced kabana, pineapple and some mince that I had cooked with onion and garlic. Rolled up and sliced as you do with scrolls and baked for about 30 mins at 200C or until nice and golden.

      Delete
  2. Yum, thank you! Think they would be good for their lunch boxes :)

    ReplyDelete