Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!

 photo BDBMenuPlanningMondays_zps2bc59953.jpg

Almost back to normal this week! I really miss Menu Planning over Christmas and New Year but it just makes sense not to do it.
I also had a spot of baking with 5 new recipes! 3 were awesome, 1 I actually haven't tried yet.

Mon ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Tues ~ Left over Bolognaise
Wed ~ BBQ and potato salad
Thurs ~ Hot Dogs
Fri ~ Chutney Chicken Parmys
Sat ~ Meatball subs
Sun ~ Easy dinner. Fish fingers and chips for the kids. Bacon and egg roll for me.

Baking:
~ Choc Chip and Raisin Oatmeal cookies {variation on this recipe}


Do you Menu Plan? Would love for you to share, just link up below and make sure you link back to here in your post.

 photo 7703cc7a-607f-4921-9d3a-ca1567e50896_zpsd430542a.jpg 
Feel free to grab my button to add to your blog post


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment