Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Goals for 2014

 photo MyGoalsfor2014H_zps2c187b5f.jpg

Many of my goals from last year have made a reappearance in this years goals.
Last year I had great goals. Goals that I could have easily achieved. But I didn't plan for them.
This year I have a plan. I'll share that tomorrow.

Simple Living
~ Reduce waste by using leftovers more effectively, making the most of what we have, scraps into greens waste (we don't have a compost), watching packaging
~ Brew Kombucha
~ Bake with Herman
~ Make soft cheeses
~ Make soap
~ Sew napkins and possibly hankies too


Relationships
~ Be a better friend - call and write more
~ Spend more 1 on 1 time with the boys
~ Don't yell so much
~ Have more fun

Kids Development
~ Jolly phonics in the summer holidays
~ Ethan practice writing his name in summer hols
~ Eli writing
~ Ethan Lego maths in summer hols

Housekeeping
~ Declutter
~ Maintain house using weekly goals
~ Deep clean using weekly goals

Craft
~ Finish boys crocheted blankets
~ Start our blanket
~ Project Life and Scrapbook 1-2 a week
~ Learn to knit

Health
~ Walk 5-6 days a week
~ Improve health via nutrition
~ Use essential oils such as Thieves

Blogging
~ Blog 5 days a week

Have you set Goals for yourself for 2014? Would love for you to Share. Link up below or leave me a comment :)

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Those are great goals Becci.

    I achieved some of my goals from last year, but haven't really made a list yet for this year. Soap making is something I WILL try in 2014! My other goal is to get married after 23 years together, about time I got around to it lol!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours Becci, hope 2014 is a year full of health, happiness and lots of fun times :)

    ReplyDelete