Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My Crafty Corner: Valentines Doily

 photo ValentinesDoiley1_zps32ce5bbb.jpg

I found this pattern for a lovely doiley on Pinterest.
Decided that I could whip it up and have something nice to decorate the coffee table for Valentines Day.
The pattern was fairly easy. I managed to get most of it done in one night.
I did have to rewrite a round though after the first round of hearts because it just wasn't making sense to me.
Don't remember now what I did oops!
1 used some 4ply Milford cotton in Lipstick (shade is different to the picture, light was horrible) and a 2.5mm hook. It ended up being about 35cm across after I blocked it.


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Becci, that is gorgeous! I wonder would you be willing to make some to sell? if s please email me at celticfae13@hotmail.com.
    Sami Jae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sami
      I would dearly love to make some to sell but unfortunately I have been reminded as to why I gave up doing fine crochet whist hooking this beauty up.
      My hands suffered greatly :(

      Delete
    2. Oh, that is disappointing, Becci, but you only get one set of hand and you need them for all the other creative goodies you make :) I'll just have to love this doily from afar lol

      Delete