Friday, February 14, 2014

Thoughts on Vitamins and Minerals

As a mum I have been doing my best to teach my children the importance of good nutrition. Why we eat certain foods, why it's good to not eat too much of other things etc etc.
Sometimes the kids listen but it's often an uphill battle.




Then the other day this little tune popped into my head. A tune I haven't heard for many years. Despite the passage of time I could remember all the words!
Amazing considering I probably haven't heard this tune for the best part of 30 years!

How good would it be if they brought back ads similar to this? I know they have the 5+2 veg and fruit ads, but this little ditty gets into your head.

Do you remember this ad? 
What little gems were you told about nitrition that you still remember?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment