Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Crafty Corner: Mini Daisy Square Cushion Cover

 photo 2014_0312March2nd20140018_zps79f83ab3.jpg
This week I have been creating a new cushion cover for Lime Tree Creations.


 photo Madiba1_zps96dc5fce.jpg
I was inspired by the blanket I am making for Madiba Day.
The colours are just gorgeous so I had to use them again.
I am using Bendigo Woollen Mills 100% cotton in Pomegranate, Blush, Pink Rose, Honeydew, Light Teal, Daffodil, Wild Lavender and Snow.
Can't wait to get this finished over the next couple of days.


What are you creating this week?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour scheme you've chosen. Found your blog from Down to Earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using very similar colours for a blanket. I love the range of cotton from Bendigo Woolen mills.

    ReplyDelete