Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!

 photo BDBMenuPlanningMondays_zps2bc59953.jpg

A very normal week this last week. Doesn't seem to happen very often :)

Mon ~ Roast Chicken and veg
Tues ~ Pasta Carbonara
Wed ~ Homemade Hamburgers
Thurs ~ Apricot Chicken and veg
Fri ~ Easy dinner
Sun ~ Beef Pot Roast and veg

Baking:
The only baking I have done this week was some cupcakes for Ethan's Sports Day. I used my Butterfly cake recipe and iced them in team colours.



 photo 7703cc7a-607f-4921-9d3a-ca1567e50896_zpsd430542a.jpg
Do you Menu Plan?
Would love for you to share.
Just link up below,
remembering to link back here
so others can join in too.
Feel free to grab our button


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Becci did the sausage hotspot turn out ok?
    I saw on DTE forum that you were making it.
    I bought sausages last week & might make it this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad. I doubled the mix for our lot and I should have simmered the sauce part more I think. Kids didn't like it but that's them being fussy. I'll do it again and tweak it for our tastes

      Delete