Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays Link Up!

 photo BDBMenuPlanningMondays_zps2bc59953.jpg

Happy Easter!!
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend no matter what your beliefs or how you choose to celebrate this holiday.
I was lucky to have one of my closest friends come and stay for a few days.
We've had a bit of sickness around this week. Started with a gastro bug last weekend and now I have a cold and have lost my voice!

Mon ~ Sausages and veg
Tues ~ Spaghetti Bologanise
Wed ~ Meat pies
Thurs ~ Fried Rice and chicken wings
Fri ~ Slow cooked pot roast beef and veg
Sat ~ BBQ lunch
Sun ~ Ready made lasagna

This weeks baking was some vanilla easter cupcakes. I make them every year so we have something different for sunday morning tea.


 photo 7703cc7a-607f-4921-9d3a-ca1567e50896_zpsd430542a.jpg
Do you Menu Plan?
Would love for you to share,
just link up below!
Feel free to grab our button.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment