Monday, September 1, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays

Wow can you believe it's been 2 months since I last posted?
We were away on holidays for 3 weeks recently though which has given me plenty of ideas to blog about, hopefully.

So here I am with my first Menu Planning Mondays post for a while. I also bought a new computer this last week, a Surface Pro 2, which I am absolutely loving, but it means that all my old files have yet to be transferred and I don't have my usual graphics. Hope to have that sorted out by next week though.

This last weeks plan looked like this:
Mon ~ Homemade Chicken snitzels and veg
Tues ~ Slow Cooker Pot Roast of beef and roast veg
Wed ~ Fried Rice and chicken wings
Thurs ~ French Onion Lamb chops and veg
Fri ~ Sausages and veg
Sat ~ Was meant to be Hocks and veg soup but someone turned off the slow cooker at lunchtime, so ended up being an easy dinner
Sun ~ Roast Chicken, Chippie Spuds (and pumpkin) steamed greens.

Baking:
~ Raspberry and White Choc Muffins
~ Baked Custard


Do you Menu Plan? Would love know what's on your plate this week

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment