Friday, November 14, 2014

Down To Earth Annual Christmas Swap

The Annual Down To Earth Christmas Decoration Swap has just wound up. I love this swap. One of my faves.
It's always nice to receive parcels of new goodies but I particularly love it come each November when we put up the Christmas tree on Pageant weekend and I get to decorate with all my handmade items I've received over the years.

This year I was teamed with Tracy.


 photo DSCF5673_zpsec708eb3.jpg

My parcel came wrapped in a huge tea towel and tied with Christmassy ribbon


 photo DSCF5674_zpsa10981e4.jpg

Tracy made me some a Christmas bunting and a stocking made form old jeans, so cool.
these was also a lovely hand made card and some gingerbread scented bodywash.


 photo DSCF5675_zpsdf5426a6.jpg

A close up of the stocking.
How clever to include the waist band and pocket in the design!


I had a few things in mind to send Tracy and in the end I decided on a table topper that featured Christmas trees.


 photo DSCF5677_zps2a99df76.jpg

I have folded the topper in half here to fit in the photo. I also made a couple of star shaped dishcloths, a handmade card and seeing as Tracy lives interstate I thought I'd send her a little something from South Australia, our famous Fruchocs.

Have you taken part in any Christmas swaps this year?


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really like the jeans with the pocket stocking - great idea!

    ReplyDelete