Monday, November 10, 2014

Menu Planning Mondays


 photo WIN_20140909_163323_zpsf5a9c47a.jpg

This last week is Brians monthly week of evening shifts so we have very easy meals. Meals that don't take too much time to prepare or can be done ahead and that I know they boys will eat. Might not seem like lots of veg in there but I hide it where I can and I make sure we have lots of fruit.

Mon ~ Homemade pizza
Tues ~ Roast beef and gravy rolls (beef and gravy from last week frozen ready to reheat)
Wed ~ Curried Savoury Mince and rice (using up the leftover veg before shopping day)
Thurs ~ Hot Dogs
Fri ~ Homemade chicken snitzels and veg with Diane Mushroom Sauce
Sat ~ Meatball Bake

Baking:
~ I added some chopped canned pears to these cupcakes for school lunches
~ Baked another Frugal Choc Mud Cake and iced with ganache too, was so yum last week!
~ I also made a double batch of Luci's Baked Custard for dessert.


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment