Monday, January 12, 2015

Menu Planning Mondays


 photo 2012_1207September20120001_zps36185b39.jpg

We had a couple of quite hot days here this week. Followed by a few cool days. That seems to be typical of summer here. So my original plan got changed around a little. That's what I love though. I have enough ingredients to make a variety of meals and can easily change things when suited.

Mon ~ Roast Chicken and veg
Tues ~ Chow Mein
Wed ~ Leftovers
Thurs ~ Out for Brians 50th Birthday
Fri ~ Pork chops and veg
Sat ~ Easy - we went out for lunch and were still full
Sun ~ Corned Beef and veg with parsley sauce

Can you believe I still haven't baked! I was going to bake yesterday but I couldn't decide what so I didn't bake. Must bake something for snacks this week though.

Do you Menu Plan? Would love to see what's on your Plan this week.

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment