Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This weeks Planner Theme


 photo DSCF5946_zps5a3ead1a.jpg


This year I am using a Kikki K Large Time Planner in Mint to keep myself organised and motivated.
I made some pretty dividers the other week and have been choosing a different theme to decorate my WO2P inserts each week. This week I chose a colour theme. Yellow, Black and White.


 photo DSCF5942_zps6f5b5158.jpg 


Most of the goodies came from two Kaiser ranges. Hello Today and the new Shine Bright. Other bits came from my stash like the washi, a yellow spot from October Afternoon and some Project Life cards that suited the theme.


 photo DSCF5943_zps5fce0570.jpg 


I love my WO2P inserts. I can see my whole week at a glance which helps me to keep track of things better, but I miss the room my Collins 24 hour Planner had last year. So this week I decided to add some PL cards to the sides. They are stuck with some printed cardstock washi from the Shine Bright range. The plan is they can fold in when I need to close up my planner to take anywhere but the washi stickers are a little too thick and don't bend very well. I used them because they matched the theme but in future I think I'll use normal washi as that is much more pliable.


 photo DSCF5949_zps4ca8ec82.jpg 


One of these extra inserts is for my menu. I'll be creating a new menu before shopping on thursday so it's only part completed. On the back I'll have a list of what Baking I'd like to do.


 photo DSCF5948_zps0ec1f039.jpg 


The other insert is for craft projects to do this week. I had been writing them into my daily sections at the start of the week but then some projects took longer than others and others shorter so I think having a weekly goal list will work better. Most days I work on my projects any way and have a rough rule of crochet monday to thursday and knitting friday to saturday.

 photo DSCF5947_zps8f023a6c.jpg 


In previous weeks I have colour coded my activities. Green for yarn projects. Pink for home caring. Blue for writing etc but that wasn't going to look very nice this week so I went with basic black. I am using a little diamond shape to bullet point my to do's. Each diamond will get coloured in when it's done.



So that's this weeks planner inserts. Do you use a planner? do you like to decorate it?

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I have a planner but much plainer than yours. Just shows me my week on 2 pages with lots of room to fill in. As well as a month on one page for putting in my pay days and other recurring things. I do however like using different colored pens, mostly cause I just like the different colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I initially looked at the detail in your planner and thought - nah, not for me - but then it dawned on me that your approach makes the planning fun and interesting. So, I am going to take a small leaf out of your book and add some 'shabang' to my planning notebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous Phil! Would love to see it when you are done.
      I haven't been doing too much decorating the last few weeks. Wasn't up to it when I was sick and now have just been too busy, but hope to do more in the next weeks. Makes such a plain item fun to use and look at.

      Delete
  3. great organisation, beautiful handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two boys 17 and 21, both struggled and 17 still struggling in school, i just wish I could have homed schooled as you are about to, what a wonderful thing to do for your child...Woo xx

    ReplyDelete